We’re reader-supported; we may earn a commission from links in this article.
In the world of owning and investing in non-fungible tokens (NFTs), portfolio trackers are a MUST!
And that’s because it can get really messy with many NFTs projects all over the place!
NFT portfolio trackers allow you to keep track of all your projects in one place and make sure that you never lose any important information.
As each tracker has its own unique set of features, it is important to choose the portfolio tracker that best suits your needs.
In this blog post, we will be discussing the best NFT portfolio trackers available in the NFT space today.
Let’s get started!
What is an NFT Portfolio Tracker?
A Non-Fungible Token (NFT) portfolio tracker is a management tool specialized that allows individuals to track their collection of NFTs. These assets digital unique are not replaced can be, thus requiring tools. It allows the user to view current the value of their collection, track purchases and sales, and manage digital assets. Some portfolio trackers also provide information on the performance of specific NFTs and the overall market for NFTs.
What is the Best NFT Portfolio Tracker?
When it comes to the best NFT portfolio tracker, you need to pick the one that best suits your needs.
Here are some options you can consider:
Best Overall NFT Portfolio Tracker
The DappRadar is a great option for you if you are looking for an all-in-one solution to manage your NFT investment portfolio and track it at the same time.
Not only does it track your NFTs, but also provides you with data and insights on the projects that you invested in.
It also has a very user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate.
It’s really easy to use – just key in your wallet address and it will show you your entire NFT portfolio!
If you choose to use DappRadar, you’ll also be able to use it to track your DeFi Projects, explore new tokens, and even have a chance to receive Airdrops from DappRadar.
The DappRadar NFT tracker currently only supports Ethereum-based, BNB-chain, and Polygon NFTs at the moment.
- All-in-one portfolio tracker solution with the ability to track your wallets and their digital assets
- Data and insights on the NFT market
- User-friendly interface that makes the user experience enjoyable
- The NFT Explorer feature helps you discover trends and rankings in the NFT market
- Includes a token swap feature
- Check the floor price on the NFT Explorer
- Limited to Ethereum, Polygon, and BNB chain NFTs and wallets only
- Does not track assets outside of NFTs (DeFi assets, protocols, etc)
DappRadar is a great choice for those who want an easy, no-frills solution as their NFT portfolio tracker.
DappRadar is also well-known by many in the web3 space to be a trusted NFT tracker that also tracks wallets and other assets in a crypto portfolio.
If you want to monitor Ethereum wallets with a well-known site that’s been trusted by the crypto community and NFT community, give DappRadar a try!
Best All-In-One NFT Portfolio Tracker
Kubera is a great proprietary portfolio tracker if you want an all-in-one solution for you to track lots of different assets. Kubera also allows you to track your domains, cars, home value, and NFTs.
Out of all the NFT trackers, Kubera is the one that has the most asset types that you can track.
While it’s not meant to be used solely as an NFT tracker, you can easily check the total of all your assets: your net worth – through Kubera!
Kubera is a web-based solution that’s very user-friendly. You can also use Kubera on your mobile phone through their app.
The best part about Kubera is that it’s free to use! There are no fees whatsoever.
However, one downside is that it doesn’t provide you with data or insights on the projects you are invested in.
- All-in-one solution for all your digital assets in one place
- Quickly check your net worth
- Very minimal user interface
- Able to track domains that you own
- The user interface can look a bit too plain and less modern
- Kubera Personal costs money to use at USD$150/year
- Less functionality for NFT investors who want to keep abreast of NFT drops, the market price of NFTs, and updates to NFT collections.
Kubera is a great choice if you want an all-inclusive solution that tracks NFT collections and other asset types – that’s free to use. Use it if you want a comprehensive overall view of your total assets, including outside of web3.
However, it doesn’t provide you with data or insights on the projects you are invested in. Seasoned NFT investors wouldn’t get much information from the site directly on NFT drops, or have any NFT community members to chat with.
Best Up-to-Date NFT Portfolio Tracker
NFTBank is one of the top NFT portfolio trackers if you’re looking for quick and accurate data and insights on the projects you are invested in.
NFTBank prides itself on reporting the most up-to-date data on NFT projects through an Ai-Chainlink interface.
It also has a very user-friendly interface and an app that makes NFT portfolios easy to navigate and access new insights on NFT projects.
It has its own NFT portfolio tracker apps that are available for iOS and Android, so you’ll be able to access and get updates on the NFT market on the go.
The only downside is that it’s a bit more expensive than the other options on this list.
- Up-to-date data and insights on undervalued NFT projects
- User-friendly, modern interface
- Ai-Chainlink interface allows for early updates on movements in small NFT projects
- Able to easily view and search for NFT collections that you own
- Tallies your total inventory value of NFT investments
- Not able to track other digital assets, only NFT collections
NFTBank is a great choice if you’re looking for data and insights on the projects you are invested in. Most seasoned NFT investors will find this information useful to stay up to date on the NFT collection they are interested in.
However, it’s limited to only managing NFTs, compared to other options which may allow you to manage your entire financial portfolio.
Best NFT Portfolio Tracker With The Most Features
Coinomi is a leading NFT portfolio tracker that has provided native support and true ownership for 125 blockchains thus far. This is the biggest number the crypto industry has seen thus far!
As it also supports cryptocurrency assets, it’s also one of the best cryptocurrency portfolio trackers out there! It can act as both an NFT tracker and a
NFT investors have been using Coinomi for its very simple design and usage. It definitely looks less flashy than DappRadar and NFTBank, but it does its job really well!
Moreover, they also enable you to buy crypto simply from your card.
- Supports 125 blockchains
- Cold Staking
- Dapp Browser Support
- Support for ERC721 Tokens (NFTs)
- Track Collectibles’ value evolution
- Available on many devices – iOS, Android, Windows, and macOS
- Only supports ETH NFTs
- Not-so-pleasing UI and user experience
Coinomi is the best NFT portfolio tracker with the most secondary features in addition to NFT portfolio tracking. It’s great if you want to centralize all your tracking in one place.
Virtually all NFT influencers have heard of Coinomi due to its support of many blockchains, so it’s well known in the crypto world.
This is a great NFT tool for those who are looking to track NFTs on lesser-known blockchains.
Best NFT Portfolio Tracker With The Highest Compatibility
Currently, Enjin Wallet is one of the most popular and compatible NFT tracking tools.
Enjin also allows transactions in the Efinity token (EFI), on the Polkadot parachain for NFT trading and the decentralized metaverse.
Enjin Wallet also supports ERC-20, ERC-223, and ERC-725 tokens.
Enjin also has a dApp store that allows you to explore different games and applications.
You can also directly access the Enjin NFT marketplace, where you can make your NFT sales and monitor NFT influencers.
- Security features for minting, sending, and receiving ERC-1155 tokens
- Also supports ERC-20, ERC-223, and ERC-725 tokens
- DApp store to explore different games and applications
- Allows Fingerprint Scanning to unlock your wallet for transactions
- You can view your balance in local currency
- Has NFT tracker apps available on iOS and Android devices
- Does not provide NFT market updates easily
- Does not track digital assets outside of Crypto and NFTs
Enjin is the best NFT portfolio tracker for compatibility. They have a secure SDK that allows you to mint, send, and receive ERC-1155 tokens. However, it doesn’t include real-world assets in its portfolio management system – only web3 assets.
NFT collectors will love this due to its high compatibility with different ERC tokens.
Best NFT-Specific Tracker
DeCommas offers a free-to-use and very comprehensive portfolio tracker as part of their app, which allows you to track NFTs and assets associated with the wallet.
The DeCommas Portfolio tracker makes monitoring your blockchain wallets and the NFTs associated with it a breeze.
The Portfolio tracker also has NFT-specific features, allowing you to track floor prices, transfers, and mint prices of the NFTs in your possession.
- Keep track of all assets associated with your wallet (also DeFi assets and protocols!)
- Complete insights into the NFTs associated with your wallet
- Monitor floor prices of your NFTs
- Keep track of the value of your assets over time
- Includes a watch list to monitor other wallets for interesting movements
- Completely free to use
- Currently not supporting Solana, but it’s on the roadmap
- No dark theme is available yet
Decommas is a great free option for beginners who want to start keeping track of their NFTs. Want to monitor other wallets for movements on their NFT portfolio?
With the DeCommas Portfolio Tracker, you can add up to 5 wallets to your watch list!
How Do You Keep Track of NFTs?
NFT portfolio trackers can be used to keep track of NFTs. Most NFT portfolio trackers just need a crypto wallet connection to display all the details and profit/loss of NFT projects the wallet contains. NFT portfolio trackers take away the hassle of manual tracking in a spreadsheet and provide data analysis and NFT news all in one platform for NFT investors.
How Do I Check My NFT Portfolio?
NFT portfolios can be checked using an NFT portfolio tracker. NFT portfolio trackers require you to connect a crypto wallet with all the NFT projects you are invested in. The portfolio tracker will then provide details such as data analysis on projects, NFT news, and some even have an NFT community inbuilt.
There you have it! The best NFT portfolio trackers to help you keep track of your investment in the ever-growing world of NFTs.
Otherwise, owning NFTs can be really messy and hard to organize!
Which NFT portfolio tracker will you be using? Kubera, NFTBank, Coinomi, and Enjin Wallet are all great choices depending on your needs!
Pick the one that makes the most sense to you, whether you you’re a newbie or a seasoned investor.
Thanks for reading!
Justin is the founder and author of Justjooz. He is a Nanyang Technological University (NTU) alumni and a former data analyst.
Now, Justin runs the Justjooz blog full-time, hoping to share his deep knowledge of business, tech, web3, and analytics with others.
To unwind, Justin enjoys gaming and reading.