We’re reader-supported; we may earn a commission from links in this article.
It’s no secret that the cryptocurrency market is volatile.
Crypto prices can go up and down in the blink of an eye, which makes it difficult to predict where prices will be in the future.
However, with the help of technical analysis, crypto prediction sites were born with the purpose of assisting you in forecasting future price movements!
If you’re looking for a little help with figuring out the future of cryptocurrencies, then you’ll want to check out these 5 best crypto prediction sites!
Read on for more information!
What is the Best Crypto Prediction Site?
When it comes to the best crypto prediction site, there are a few that stand out and provide reliable uptime and predictions.
Here are a few crypto prediction sites that work well:
CryptoPredictions.com is a great crypto prediction site for those who are looking for an easy-to-use crypto prediction site.
It begins with a search for crypto assets that you are interested in, then it will take you to a page purely for cryptocurrency price predictions for that particular coin.
You’ll then be able to quickly filter the coins based on category, algorithm, or platform.
CryptoPredictions makes crypto predictions (as its name suggests), based on historical market data from a variety of exchanges.
Naturally, crypto price predictions are of a higher quality if they’ve had a long trading history compared to those that have had a shorter one.
- Price predictions for up to 5 years
- Updates every 5 minutes if they have a market cap
- Over 14,000 coins (altcoins, memecoins)
- Detailed analysis of each cryptocurrency
- Up-to-date news and events affecting the market
- Community forum to interact with other investors
- Wide variety of technical indicators and charting tools
CryptoPredictions.com is a great site for those who are looking for detailed information about each cryptocurrency. The community forum is also a valuable resource for connecting with other investors.
If you’re looking for an easy-to-use and more direct site, then CryptoPredictions.com is a great option for you!
In the ever-evolving landscape of cryptocurrencies, investors are on the lookout for tools that offer both depth and breadth of insights.
While many platforms focus on either traditional markets or cryptocurrencies, FinBrain Technologies bridges this divide with finesse.
FinBrain, a pioneer in the financial analytics domain, specializes in modeling the most probable future price movement paths of cryptocurrencies, forecasting up to 10 days ahead.
A cutting-edge platform, FinBrain not only offers insights into the crypto world but also delves deep into US and world stocks, ETFs, indices, commodities futures, and foreign currencies.
With a global reach, FinBrain proudly serves paid customers from over 60 countries.
- AI-Driven Predictions: Harnessing the power of deep neural networks, FinBrain analyzes vast amounts of price, technical, and alternative data daily, forecasting the future price movements of over 10,000 assets.
- Technical Outlook Reports: Provides a comprehensive view of a company’s technical status, top holders, earnings and revenue estimates, and sentiment scores.
- News & Sentiment Analysis: AI/NLP algorithms analyze and score sentiment data from 20+ major financial news sources, offering investors a snapshot of the market’s sentiment about a specific stock.
- US House & Senate Trades: Track trades made by US Representatives and Senators, offering insights into stock buys/sells and corresponding amounts.
- Insider Transactions: Stay updated with trades made by company insiders, including transaction types, share numbers, and dollar amounts.
- Options Analysis: Get the latest on traded put-call option contract volumes and ratios for bullish/bearish signals.
- Mobile App Scores: Gauge the satisfaction levels of a company’s app users, a potential indicator of future revenue growth.
- Diverse Markets: Unique AI stock forecasts and Alternative data for assets across 20 different markets, including US and world Stocks, ETFs, Index and commodity Futures, and Foreign and cryptocurrencies.
FinBrain Technologies stands out as a comprehensive platform for those aiming to get a 360-degree view of crypto and traditional financial landscapes.
Their AI-driven forecasts, combined with a plethora of alternative datasets, make it a one-stop-shop for investors.
In my opinion, what’s particularly intriguing is their sentiment analysis and the ability to track trades of US congress members, offering a unique edge to users.
For those searching for a platform that seamlessly integrates AI-driven crypto predictions with insights into traditional markets, FinBrain Technologies is a top contender!
WalletInvestor is the best crypto prediction site because it offers the most direct features that you’ll need to forecast a crypto price prediction.
The forecasts of WalletInvestor are shown day-by-day, every 2 weeks. This is in my opinion much more often than other crypto prediction websites that only list once per month.
You’ll be able to have a better idea of when to enter and exit your positions.
It also shows several descriptive graphs to help you figure out trends such as time series plots by year, month, and week.
- Shows day-by-day, every two weeks forecasts
- More than 3800 digital assets are available
- Offers a wide range of technical indicators and charting tools
- Descriptive graphs to help figure out trends such as time series plots by year, month, and week
WalletInvestor is a great option for those who are looking for more direct and frequent price predictions. The site also offers a wide range of features to help you figure out trends.
If you’re looking for a more direct and frequent crypto prediction, then WalletInvestor is the best site for you!
Coincodex is a great site for those who are looking for more than just price predictions.
Not only does it offer price predictions for Bitcoin, but you’ll also be able to find information about the latest news, events, and happenings in the world of cryptocurrencies.
The site also offers a wide range of features such as a directory of exchanges, wallets, and mining pools.
- Offers beautiful UI with interactive graphs showing both historical data and crypto predictions
- Also offers information about the latest news, events, and happenings in the world of cryptocurrencies
- Offers a wide range of features such as choosing a list of crypto based on attributes such as privacy, proof-of-work, yield farming, NFT tokens, and Meme coins.
- Has more resources such as news, reviews, and token sales.
Coincodex is a great option for those who are looking for more than just price predictions. The site offers a wide range of features such as news, events, and happenings in the world of cryptocurrencies.
If you’re looking for a site that offers more than just price predictions, then Coincodex is great for you!
Oftentimes, crypto investors are also interested in traditional markets such as forex, stocks, and commodities.
TradingBeasts is a great site for those who want to get price predictions for not only cryptocurrencies but also for traditional markets.
The site offers detailed analysis and explanations for each price prediction.
- Offers price predictions for commodities, stocks, crypto, and forex assets for up to 3 years for free
- Has beautiful easy-on-the-eye interactive graphs with yearly predictions
- Detailed analysis, accurate cryptocurrency price predictions, and explanations for each price prediction
- Lists the current value, market cap, and 24hr volume for each cryptocurrency
- Lists forecast data month-on-month and year-on-year in tables
TradingBeasts is a great option for those who want to get price predictions for not only cryptocurrencies but also for traditional markets. The site offers detailed analysis and explanations for each price prediction.
This website lacks historical data tracking and trading signals, so you’ll have to have those ready in your crypto trading strategies already.
If you’re looking for a site that offers price predictions for cryptocurrencies, forex, stocks, and commodities, then TradingBeasts is the best site for you!
Finishing up my list of best crypto prediction sites is CoinMarketCap.
CoinMarketCap is best known for its comprehensive database of cryptocurrencies and their prices.
Almost everyone I know looks at CoinMarketCap for more historical data, but not many know that it can also be used to look at accurate predictions for cryptocurrency price prediction
- Has the largest database of cryptocurrencies of around 8,000 coins, tokens, and projects
- Has a wealth of resources including Learn, where you can learn more about crypto
- Has a community in-built into the site
If you’re looking for a crypto prediction site that offers price predictions for lesser-known cryptocurrencies and want a wealth of resources outside of forecasts, CoinMarketCap is for you!
What are Crypto Price Predictions?
Crypto price predictions are forecasts of the future value of a cryptocurrency. These predictions can be based on various factors such as market trends, news and events, and technical analysis. They can be made by individuals, financial institutions, or organizations.
It’s important to note that crypto price predictions are not always accurate and should be used as a guide rather than an absolute truth.
And that’s it – these are the best crypto prediction sites that I think you should check out!
Note that this is not investment advice, but just for you to build your crypto trading strategies based on some data.
When it comes to making a crypto prediction, each site has its own strengths and weaknesses, so it’s best to use a combination of these sites to get the most accurate predictions.
On top of all that, I would also recommend getting a crypto trading laptop if you’re into trading, it will really help you out with all the processing it needs while remaining portable!
All the best in predicting and making projections in the crypto market and thanks for reading!
Justin is the founder and author of Justjooz. He is a Nanyang Technological University (NTU) alumni and a former data analyst.
Now, Justin runs the Justjooz blog full-time, hoping to share his deep knowledge of business, tech, web3, and analytics with others.
To unwind, Justin enjoys gaming and reading.